Friday 6 December 2013

Rilakkuma meets Honey Instax Mini film

So this post is wayyy.. overdue. Most of these photos were taken around my birthday weekend, and if you have seen my previous post was around the 3rd of October…and now it's December.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this film, it was my first "fun" or not-plain film. When I took my first photo I was pleasantly surprised to see that parts of it were metallic! Most of the hearts, dots, stripes and honeycomb patterns are a shiny gold, which I love! I would love to try Rilakkuma print film again just for the pure cuteness of it!
The only sad thing is that they some of them didn't turn out very well and again, I had trouble scanning them in (the top cut off and a faint white line running through). Also the gold didn't show up very well but, I think you get the idea.

I have some more "fun" film reviews on the way so make sure to check back soon!
AnnaMae <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment