Thursday 19 December 2013

Cath Kidson Instax Mini film

I have another film to share with you! :D 
This is another one of the films I received for my birthday this year. It's the Cath Kidson Mint Instax Mini Film, and I love it! As you can see from the picture the colours are super vibrant. I didn't think I would like the ribbon effect on the top (cut off on the first row of scanned images) but it is much nicer than I had expected. I think I would also like to try this film in the yellow version, just because the colours are so much more vibrant than I had expected.

Although these look like a bunch of random photos they actually do have some order and were actually taken in the space of a weekend! The first four are from the craft fair I was selling at (I'll have a post about that in the near future). The next one was from our schools production of "Cats"(I'm in orange and red). And the last five are from a sleepover and dinner we had as a celebration after our last performance.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will have one on the Instax Mini Christmas film just after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment