Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Instax film review

As promised, my Christmas film!
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas! I thought I would be up to date for once and post the day I finished the film. Most of these photos are of family friends back from Dubai for the holidays, they are basically my family and I am so glad to have them here! The 10 year old girl is obviously the owner of the rainbow loom in the 2nd last photo, not me, the 17 year old! but that doesn't mean I haven't tried it out myself! I'm actually quite happy with how these photos turned out, in general they are not so bad (a little out of focus, blinking, too much white etc.). Also, just look at how adorable my dog is with all the teddy bears in photo number 6! <3
As for the film itself, I'm not so sure. Although it is festive, its nothing special. I didn't like how a lot of the top images were cut in half just because it looks like its faulty even though thats exactly how it's supposed to be. Because of this I'm not sure if I would purchase it again. Even though it is nice and festive I'm not sure if its worth it.
Well, I have already decided that my next film will be the Stained Glass film, which I think I will be starting tomorrow! 

chrismas instax film
I hope this has helped you in some way!
Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment