Tuesday 6 August 2013

Instax withdrawal ☹

All summer I have been happy snapping with my Instax mini 7s. Without school and dance I have had a LOT of time on my hands, I have now finished my first album and am almost halfway into my second one! You can see more on these in an older post here. But, since I have come back from my dance intensive "Shawbrook Summer School" where I used my rainbow film, which you can see here I have had nothing to photograph! Given that the film is so expensive I'm not exactly going to go out and take photos of some flowers! My best friend in the whole world and fellow Lomographer Sarah has been away at another intensive, so even my photo buddy isn't here! I am dreaming of hearing that printing buzz again! Hopefully I will get some shots next week when she returns and with our other bunhead buddy Elizabeth before I head off to The Dublin Cheer Experience on Wednesday :D Which I will post more about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment