Sunday 18 August 2013

Dancewear re-fashion: crop top (2)


This is just a quick re-fashion post that really just shows the difference rhinestones can make!
This is the same plain crop top I used in this earlier post, but this time I added colourful rhinestones of all different sizes and I LOVE how it turned out! I have had many complements on it and it could always work for a costume or just help you stand out in a audition or workshop.
Really sorry about the terrible quality of all these photos, especially this one but the strap got very badly damaged and is falling apart so I am in the process of fixing it and it doesn't look pretty!
This was just a plain v-neck lycra leotard that I got for christmas and was the perfect candidate for some plain rhinestones in the centre. Most of my friends didn't even recognise it after the rhinestones !

Just shows what a little sparkle can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment