Tuesday 30 July 2013

Re-washi taping my instax mini 7s

If you look at some of my earlier posts you can see that I used a hot pink chevron washi tape to cover some parts of my Instax Mini, well, when I was at a residential dance summer school last week I accidentally put my camera in the bag with my clothes which I decided to throw on the floor when frantically looking for a particular leotard. Anyways, I found it at the bottom of my bag with the batteries out and when I put them back in it wouldn't work *minor panic*. After tearing off all of the washi tape and shaking it around a little it started working again *panic over*.  But then I had a washi tape-less Instax! The perfect opportunity to try out one of my new patterns!
I chose the orange and white stripe that my best friend Sarah got me :)
AnnaMae

No comments:

Post a Comment