Saturday 4 January 2014

189 Instax Photographs

Earlier today I started to wonder how many Instax photos I had ever taken. I received my Instax Mini 7s from my wonderful friends for my 16th Birthday (October 2012) and have been snapping at every opportunity ever since! :)
I decided to count the photos by counting an album and then writing the number now, to avoid any mistakes e.g.There are 72 photo slots in each album not including the cover space so that was a good way to keep track (I also have a half filled album). After counting each of the albums, including the only photo I don't have in my possession, a group photo of my friends and I with Franca from Germany   an exchange student who was staying with one of my other friends. At the end of our day out I gave the photo to her. This broke my heart but I knew she would take care of it. I am a little  really obsessive over keeping my photos so funnily that was quite a big deal for me, but I am very happy with my decision!
well that was off topic….
Anyways after counting all the photos 3 times over I realised I was missing one. As most of you will know instax films come in packs of 10, so this didn't add up. So, I freaked out and after about 2 hours of recounting and thinking back I remembered when I thought there were only 9 films in a pack. I am probably wrong but either that happened or I lost one along the way (which I highly doubt).
Either way I have decided to carry on as if I have taken 190 Instax photographs. It will be a lot more fun to celebrate my 200th photo rather than my maybe 200th maybe 199th photograph.

Well, thats my story, I hope you have enjoyed my little panic! Please don't be afraid to leave a comment below if something similar has ever happened to you, I am still looking for answers!
Lots of love, AnnaMae <3
This photo is actually one of the first Instax I ever took and it has always been one of my favourites
so I thought I would share it with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment